Contest begins October 11, 2011 at 6:00am PST. Contest ends October 19, 2011 at 12:30pm PST.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Go to https://donate.glsen.org/PerezCMJ and follow the on- screen instructions to donate exactly $25 to Perez Hilton’s One Night in New York City project to receive Guaranteed Entry to the One Night in New York City Event (2 tickets per donor – total of 1,250 winners. Donors must bring picture ID to event to claim tickets.)
2. SELECTION: Donors will be notified by email. Once the first 1,250 ticket holders are determined, the fundraiser will end.
3. PRIZES AND ODDS: Win Guaranteed Entry to the One Night in New York City Event. Approximate Value: $50. Limit: one prize/entry per household. Donations will not be tax deductible. Sponsor reserves right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. Sponsor responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of winners.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Open to individuals 21 or older as of October 11, 2011 at 6:00am PST, except employees (and their immediate families and members of the same household) of Sponsor and its affiliates, agents, judges and advertising and promotion agencies.
5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Hotel, airfare & Transportation not included. Winners may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. Prizes may be awarded to alternate winners if affidavits/releases are not returned within ten (10) days after mailing to winners or if prize notifications or prizes are returned as undeliverable. If prize is won by a minor, it may be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winners agree to use of name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law, any such use with respect to minors to be subject to prior approval of parent or legal guardian.
6. GENERAL: Donations will not be tax deductible. This Sweepstakes will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New York. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States of America. Sponsor and judges not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected entries, emails, mail or communications; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices; or for transmission lines or data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry materials, loss or otherwise. Further, Sponsor and judges not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Sponsor disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Sweepstakes and reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Sweepstakes should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted and a random drawing will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and his/her Sweepstakes entry) from this Sweepstakes or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by Sponsor or any of its affiliates if he/she tampers with the entry process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges and warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By accepting prize, winner agrees to release Sponsor and its directors, employees, officers and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activity.
7. CAUTION. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. SPONSOR: The BMF Media Group- 30 East 20th Street, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10003
9. QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES? Send an e-mail to email@example.com
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Project Organizer: PEREZ
EVENT DATE: October 20, 2011
HERE'S THE STORY:
OpenSky Presents Perez Hilton's "One Night in New York City"
OpenSky Presents Perez Hilton's "One Night in New York City"
Manhattan Center's Hammerstein Ballroom | 311 West 34th StreetPerez Hilton will rock the CMJ weekend by hosting his second “One Night in New York City” on Thursday at Manhattan Center's Hammerstein Ballroom! The night, presented by OpenSky, will feature exclusive live performances and exciting DJ sets. This year, Perez will be giving back by selling guaranteed entry tickets with all proceeds going to a charity special to his heart, GLSEN.
**Ticket pick up information will be sent to your email address for those who donated before the deadline.** You must be 21 and over to attend. Please bring a valid photo I.D. to the event for ticket pickup.
Donations for admission tickets will not be tax deductible.